Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Awww poooo

The plum tree branches we'd propped up broke :(
I wasn't underneath(damn I hear many of you say LOL ).
The chooks have found an even better hidey-hole for their eggs the past 3 days and I've yet to crack their secret...
The passionfruit dropped it's first fruit....it's now sitting on the windowsill to ripen and I'm now spending 3 hours each night watering the whole yard...takes awhile filling up the watering can from the water tanks,with a few stubbies in between.Mozzies were out in force tonight but they won't bother me for the rest of the summer-they'll all be in detox(apologies to Ab Fab).
Feral Beastie breaks up tomorrow yay...now I just got to convince him watering the yard is really a great holiday event every day.He will be listening from now on....he's already critiqued a few shows over the w/end and he's savage ! Might join the chooks in hiding under the passionfruit vine !

1 Comments:

Blogger craggles said...

Plums, passionfroots and pullet profundunditee....and I can hear the call of eco sustainable resources...aaaaah it is ajoy to work with mother earth..
Merry yuletide folks and continued health and enthusiasm for 2006

Craggles...dont forget to bury the dung filled cow horns on the next full moon...:)

Thursday, 22 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home