Friday, December 29, 2006

Stuff and nonsense.

I sallied forth this morning,a woman on a mission.
Unfortunately my aim to become the next water producer in Victoria was thwarted by the local shop having only 1 water barrel in stock,many others having had the same idea as myself.So I bought my lone barrel,carried it home and then went window shopping,something I can only do when the feral tribe are otherwise entertained.
I found the newest edition of ReNew and Warm Earth mags,a small triumph to make up for the lack of barrels LOL.
Whilst perusing the latest issue of ReNew magazine I found a few interesting articles.
A full report on which is the best Green electricity supplier ,pros and cons of air-cons,laundry detergent round up findings,with additional info here,The Environment Shop has some new goodies in stock(we like shopping here !).
Very excited by a new website for DIY projects www.builditsolar.com something to keep me out of mischief and stop me from finding more things for Him Indoors to do around the cave lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home