Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Without Me (Shane Warne)

Guess who's back
Back again
Warney's back
Text a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back..


I've created a monster, cause nobody wants to see Boony no more
They want Warney, Border's chopped liver
Well if you want Warney, this is what I'll give ya
A diuretic mixed with some hard liquor
Some VB to jump start my heart quicker
than the shocks when I get shocked at the nets
when the batter when I'm not co-operating
When I'm rockin the pitch while he's operating
You waited this long, now stop debating
Cause I'm back, I'm on the baked beans and masticating
I know that you got a job Mr. Flintoff
but your leadership problem's complicating
So the MCC won't let me be
or let me be me, so let me see
They try to shut me down at the MCG
But it feels so empty, without me
So, come on and dip, VB on your lips
Bugger that, zinc on your nose, cricket creams on your hips
And get ready, cause this wicket's about to get heavy
I just settled all my lawsuits, damn you Mummy!

Chorus:
Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
MCG feels so empty, without me
I said-this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
MCG feels so empty, without me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home